Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Boys Room!!

So I finally got around to decorating the boys room this last weekend. It seemed like when we first moved in I was all gungho (is that really a word?) about decorating and painting. And then I got it all looking nice and there wasn't any paint anywhere or on my floors so it was hard for me to bring it out again and make it all messy. But Bryan kept complaining about his room being ghetto so I figured I better do it soon or he was going to move out!! And I remembered to take before pictures this time too. So enjoy!!
THE BEFORE

AND THE AFTER!!!

5 comments:

  1. That is so funny, about him possibly moving out! But I bet they just love their new room! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute...good work mommy!!

    I say that gungho is a word, if not then I need to quit using it cause I say it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks so good!! want to paint and decorate my house next??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are so incredibly talented. That room looks great! If you ever want to come to Cali and decorate my house you can. I can't believe how big your little baby is... I guess I missed seeing pictures of him grow while I went MIA. Isn't it so fun to decorate a new house? That's the very first thing I did before we moved in... started tearing off the wallpaper (even before we had one box moved in).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, I LOVE decorating....hate the process but love the end results.

    ReplyDelete