Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ideas Please

So we're trying to come up with ways to surprise the boys for Disneyland. And would love anyones suggestions!! So please comment with any ideas. The only idea I've had is that week before to give them all a little gift that hints towards Disneyland. Like a Mikey Mouse coloring book or Buzz Lightyear markers. And then that Friday before we leave giving them a Disneyland brochure from AAA that we got last time we went to Disneyland. We've already told them that we are going to go stay in a hotel in a couple of weeks. So they are super excited about that. I needed something to hang over their heads whenever they started to fight or not listen so now every time I just threatened them with not going to the hotel. Does that make me a bad mom? Hopefully I'm not the only one that does that. Anyways, ideas please!! Thanks everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh you are most certainly not the only mom that does that, around Christmas I was constantly threatening Lance that Santa wasn't going to come if he wasn't a good boy. I will keep thinking on ideas to surprise the boys, I am not very creative, nothing comes to mind, but I do like your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does not make you a bad mom! You are so funny! That sounds like so much fun, I wish I was creative and could suggest something really cool, but I want to hear how you end up telling them! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do that all the time too...I don't think you are normal if you dont! Anyways I liked your idea of not telling them til you drove up to it! If they already know they are staying in a hotel I would leave it at that! But I am sure any way you do it they are going to be so excited! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete