Thursday, February 19, 2009

Randomness!

I feel like I haven't posted anything about the boys in a long time. So I just thought I would post a couple of things today. For Disneyland we ended up making the boys a job chart. Where they have to get 50 check marks for doing good things, ie eating good, brushing their teeth, saying their prayers, being nice to their brothers, stuff like that. Well, its worked great. We told them after they got 50 we would call up Disneyland and see if they are open. So Rob is going to "call" today and find out. Then we'll let them start packing. They have been great about getting marks, our house is always clean and they are always trying to do something to get another one. Peyton is getting so big. He can sit by himself for long periods of time now, and laughs and giggles about everything. He can't crawl yet but he can defiantly get where he wants to go. He just rolls everywhere. He loves cords? And anything cord like? It makes me nervous when his favorite toy is the vacuum cleaner cord or a Nintendo cord. So I don't let him play with that very much. Another random thought, I cut my hair a couple of weeks ago. I was so bored with it and we were at gateway for a date so I just made an appt and cut it off and got bangs. I haven't had bangs since I was little so it was kindof scary but I love it. I'll take a picture next time its done and post it.

I had to post these pictures. I love it when the boys get a hold of my camera because I get the cutest pictures sometimes. These are some of those pictures. The one above must have been this morning. Colby and Tyler get up so early sometimes and sometimes I just not ready to get out of the bed. So they just play by themselves. They must have found my camera because I don't remember taking the above picture of Tyler but its really cute. The pictures below are from last night. Bryan wanted me to play Nintendo when him and they both fell asleep while on my lap. Colby was playing his own DS and Tyler was watching me. Bryan thought it was hilarious so he wanted to take a picture.

2 comments:

  1. I love your idea for Disneyland, when do you guys leave then, next week? Have fun! That's exciting you cut your hair, definitely take a picture I want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in Disneyland! I love the idea you came up with! Also can't wait to see your hair, I bet it is georgeous...you always look so cute!

    ReplyDelete