Saturday, January 24, 2009

Updated Pictures!

As you can see from the new pictures I put on the side of my blog, I got back the first set of pictures from Target. I took the boys last Friday to the Riverdale Target to get the updates for the house. They all did such a good job. I was a little nervous about going there because first, Rob was at work so I was by myself. And it was Riverdale where I haven't gone to very often. I had an appt on Saturday with Heather at the Layton target but I wanted to do two sessions just in case I didn't get a good one on Friday I could try again on Saturday. Well, they all turned out really good except one outfit for Peyton (he didn't want to smile) but I got a good one the next day. I get the Layton target pictures on Monday so I'll add those ones when I get them! I hope you enjoy the pictures, I know I do!!

1 comment:

  1. They are darling such handsome little guys. Love your house too...cute job of decorating!

    ReplyDelete