Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Disneyland here we come!!!

I just wanted to share our good news with everyone. This morning as I was looking out our window at the snow coming down I was thinking to myself. . . I am so sick of the snow we should go somewhere warm. Well, Disneyland popped into my head. So I told Rob about my idea. He loved it. We already filed our tax return and since we bought a house last year are getting a big chunk back. After paying bills of course, we have some extra money. So why not blow it on a vacation?? We love vacations so it wasn't that hard to convince Rob of the same plan. Well, now we're going in about 3 weeks. I'm so excited because normally when we plan a vacation its months and months in advance and you have to wait forever until it comes. Not this time!! We're not going to tell the boys and surprise them when we get there. I hope we can do it and not accidentally slip and say something!!

5 comments:

  1. I am way jealous, we have never been able to take our boys to Disneyland, (stupid law school) I want to so badly. I love that you are going to suprise the boys, I bet they will just die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I am so jealous! What a great surprise! They will absoluteley love it! Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun what a great surprise for your little family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fun. We are going to go in October, at least that is the plan anyways. Hopefully we make it there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They will think you are the best parents in the world!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete