Thursday, January 15, 2009

Peytons 1st food!!!

Peyton had his 1st experience with food the other day. I started out with carrots, and he loved them!!! He almost ate the whole jar and probably would have if his brothers weren't so excited for him. They kept talking to him asking him if he liked it and it would distract him. Now they always make sure that I feed Peyton too whenever we're eating. Its adorable!!!

Random shot: Whats wrong with this picture???
Well, most of you don't know that this is our dog, and HIS name is Porter. That's right its a boy dog. I took him to the groomers today and they put bows in his hair. The boys were so appalled they wanted me to stop the car and take them out immediately, but I had to get a picture first cause it was really funny!

5 comments:

  1. Okay, I am just laughing about the dog...that is hilarious. I am sure your boys were mortified!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's funny, I lauged so hard when you said it was a boy dog. I can imagine how horrified your boys must have been, that's really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so crazy he is growing up! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melanie, I can't believe how big he is getting! I am so sad you guys moved, but glad you have your own house. Keep up the cute pic's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that! It must be so fun to have some big helpers around! And the dog thing, just cracks me up...maybe your groomer just assumed it was a girl, since you have to many boys around! hahah so funny!

    ReplyDelete