Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Luck??

I've gotten a few comments on how I get such great pictures of my boys all the time. The truth is. . . I don't!! I've just gotten lucky a couple of times I guess. And I don't normally buy them if they aren't super cute so then they don't get posted on the blog. And it depends on the photographer too. My favorite photographer is Heather at the Layton Target. Last time I got a new girl and she wasn't very good at all. I didn't even end up buying any of Tyler or Colby. So I have to go again, but this time I am going to request Heather!

2 comments:

  1. we got our family pictures taken at target right before thanksgiving and the lady was so freaking rude to us. i ended up calling the studio and complaining and they gave us a gift certificate for 6 free sheets. anyways your boys always have the cutest pictures thats why i went to target cuz they always turn out so cute. but yeah i will not go back to that one as long as that lady is there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone you know is going to start requesting Heather. She is going to get very busy! I hate the centerville target. It seems like all their employees are slow getting started and then pushy about trying to make you buy ugly pictures. It would be worth the drive to Layton. It's not that far.

    ReplyDelete