Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

I had so many cute pictures turn out from Halloween, but I'll only post a couple so nobody gets bored. We had Dan and Tiff and Kate come trick-or-treating with us. Which of course Colby loved. Also my parents came over so my mom could watch Peyton and pass out candy. My dad is the one with the Grim Reaper costume on. Kate didn't' like it at all, she would start crying whenever he put on the mask.

Cute story behind this picture: This lady is in our ward and absolutley LOVES our boys!! Last year for Halloween she made them special "halloween bags" which was full of candy. This year she didn't, but she was passing out Milky Ways. Well, Colby remembered about last year and said, "I don't like these..." So she went into her house and brought him out something extra special just for him, licorice! He loved it, he was so happy!!! It was kindof rude of him but she just laughted!


1 comment: