Friday, October 31, 2008

Exciting Day!!

We had a pretty eventful day yesterday. It started off with the boys Halloween party at their school. They loved that especially all the candy and goodies they got from their teachers. Then we went to my moms work for their trick-or-treat party. Tyler got started off a little rough because every time he got a new piece of candy he would want me to unwrap it so he could eat it. But then once he saw that his bucket was starting to fill up with more candy he figured it out. Then he was all about getting the candy and putting it in his bucket. Colby didn't like just getting one piece so he would take like 2 or 3 every time, needless to say he had the fullest bucket. Well, about 1/2 way through walking around Rob calls me and tells me he is on his way to the hospital. He got hurt at work and ended up fracturing his wrist. Luckily we were already in Salt Lake for my moms work so she dropped me off at the hospital and took our boys home with her. Good thing cause we were in their for four hours. He also hit his head when he fell :( Bryan wanted to take a picture of him, he was so worried when they dropped me off that daddy was really hurt, he wanted to go inside and see him. He's been watching too much Greys Anatomy with me. He probably thinks every time you go to the hospital something bad is going to happen!

6 comments:

  1. That is a funny picture. I love the sad face! I am glad everything is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I'm sorry about that. Kinda gets you Halloween off to a rough start, hope Rob is doing okay. Hope you guys have fun tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is terrible! I am sorry you had such a long day! I hope Rob is feeling okay! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Rob, We hope he feels better soon. The kids all looked so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yuck that's not a fun Halloween surprise, I am glad you got some trick or treating in before all that. Hope he is doing okay and the rest of the weekend is good for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sad! Glad he's okay and love the new pictures of the boys!

    ReplyDelete