Monday, November 3, 2008

Black Island Farms!!

This last Saturday my mom decided to take everyone to Black Island Farms in Syracuse since it was the last day. It was SO much fun!! The weather was perfect!! And there was only maybe 25 other people there besides us. So the kids could just run around wherever they wanted and we couldn't loss them. And since it was the last day they let us take all the produce and pumpkins we wanted FREE!! They all loved the giant slide, they kept going back to that to do it again and again. They even got me and grandma to go on it. I've got to admit they are a lot braver then me, I was a little scared to go down cause it was so high! But they all loved it!!

2 comments:

  1. I know I was shocked at how huge that slide was it terrified me I can't imagine being a little kid going down it. That was such a fun place for kids I havn't heard of anybody that didn't love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what cute costumes.LIfe must be crazy with 4 boys. Your boys are sure cute.

    ReplyDelete