Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Misc Pictures

I had some random pictures on my camera that were just too cute to not post. Hope you enjoy!!
I walked in on Colby the other day, "exercising". He took my pilates stuff out of the closest and turned on the dvd. You can't see the tv very good but he is actually following along with the lady. It was so funny, I had to take a picture. The ninja turtle slippers really adds to the workout outfit, don't ya think?
I just love the way Peyton sleeps, his arms are always above his head. He looks so comfortable.

Sorry Tyler, you were sleeping so you weren't in these pictures. Bryan and Colby always want their picture taken with Peyton.


2 comments:

  1. I love when babies sleep with their hands up, so cute. Both my boys did that too, only it's so cute I always wanted to pick them up and cuddle them instead. Those are all very cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the random pictures! Sometimes I don't think you need a reason to post about anything! The pictures say enough! So Cute!

    ReplyDelete