Monday, August 25, 2008

Pineview Swimming!!






Rob had the day off today so we decided to take the boys to Pineview and go swimming. It was so much fun!! There was maybe 3 other groups on the entire beach. It was the perfect time to go. The boys had a blast even though the water was a little cold. It was really warm outside so they didn't mind it. Even I got in!! That is a rare thing when the water is too cold. Colby loved building a sandcastle with daddy and Bryan loved running into the water and splashing everyone around him. Tyler kept making me nervous cause he would go into the water and just keep going, then start swimming to Rob. But he's not the best swimmer so it would make him nervous sometimes too. And Peyton just sleep the whole time, of course. We're going to try and go a couple more times this year before it gets too cold, maybe next time we'll take them camping. They love to camp!!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I haven't been to Pinevies in forever, that is a good idea. I am sure they loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun, your boys do so well with the water thing, I think they need to give Mitchell a few pointers! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks like fun i used to go up there with my dad when i was little. matt wont let us swim up there because of the tiger muskeys i think thats how you spell it. supposedly they are fish with sharp teeth. (rolling my eyes) matts just funny like that!!

    ReplyDelete