Monday, July 7, 2008

Weekend Fun!!

We had a pretty busy weekend but it was fun. Friday we had a swim party with my dads side of the family. My grandma and grandpa (a.k.a grandpa smee from st. george) were in town for a baptism and wanted to get everyone together for some fun. So we had a BBQ first and then swam. They were all so amazed at how good Bryan and Colby can swim. They loved it. Saturday we went to a 4th of July breakfast with my parents ward in Layton but had to hurry home because Bryan had a birthday party. Then after the party we had a luncheon at my Aunt Dianes house before the baptism. We stayed outside the whole time because there was so many people, it was so hot but the boys love being outside where they can play and not have to be just sitting there talking to people. Then we went to the baptism. It was for my cousin Tinas boy, Kayden. He was so excited, my cousin Zach just became a Priest so he was able to perform the baptism. That was really special because he is going on a mission at the end of the year and loved that opportunity. After we went to Coldstone and got some ice cream. I love that place, I wish there was one closer to our house and we didn't have to go to Layton every time I craved it. Well, by the time all that was done me and Rob were supposed to go out for my birthday but I was so tired and exhausted that I just wanted to go home. Rob cooked me omelets for dinner and we went to bed early cause the boys had a sleepover. Yesterday we went to my in-laws for a double birthday party with Tiffany. We spent most of the day outside where the boys played on a slippy slide and a blow up pool they have. So as you can see, it was definitely a busy weekend but it was fun too!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a busy weekend, you guys always sound like you do the funnest stuff. Though you amaze me at all you do, that would exhaust me and I am not eight months pregnant. You must have the funnest family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sounds like fun, you also sound like you have some little fishies in your household. I think it is so cute, how much they love to swim. Carson loves it, me not so much, so I don't take him as often as I should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! It sounds like you are crazy busy with fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete