Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My 1st Birthday Present!!

So I recieved my first birthday present today even though my birthday isn't until Saturday. Bryan came downstairs and was so excited to show me something that he did upstairs. Thats always a scarey thing to hear from him. I was expecting a huge mess or something. But I got up there and he had "cleaned" the house!! And said, do you like it? Its your first birthday present!! It was so cute he had picked up everything and put it in his bedroom. He's so thoughtful sometimes!!!

4 comments:

  1. happy early birthday. that is so cute. i love when ky does things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is darling, I bet you just melted, what a little sweetheart. Happy birthday on Saturday, I hope you are doing something fun to celebrate. It's probably kinda hard right close to a holiday, but I guess that makes for a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so darn cute! What a thoughtful little boy! I hope you had a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete