Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Nesting Mommy!

Okay, I'm defiantly "nesting" I think. I have a huge list of things that I want to get done before Peyton comes and not a lot of time to do it. Tyler was born at 35 1/2 weeks and I'm 35 weeks today. But hopefully he doesn't come that early because we are so busy the next couple of weeks. Yesterday I touched up the boys paint in their room. And today me and Rob touched up all of our walls. I still have to touch up the baseboards too. The boys have sliding doors in their bedroom and they always knock them off the track. And it almost kills me every time to try and put them back on. Of course it happens whenever Rob is at work. And Bryan won't go to bed if the closet door isn't closed. Well, a couple of weeks ago we bought those stopper things that you put on the floor that keeps the doors from rocking. We just haven't gotten around to installing them. Colby knocked both doors off today so I decided to just do it myself. Instead of drilling them like your supposed to, I just nailed them to the floor. I knew I wouldn't be able to drill them cause I'm not very strong. It worked though. I'm sure within a couple of days Colby will find another way to knock them off. He's good at that. My mom called me when I was working on it and told me I was impatient. Its true, I am. Especially when I get something in my head I want to do. She called me again a couple of hours later and asked what I was doing. I was weeding my front flowerbed. She's afraid I'm going to put myself into labor because I'm doing so much stuff that is hard. But I have to get these things done in case he does come early. I think I have everything ready as far as his stuff goes though. So if he does come early it will be ready for him. Except for socks??? When I got out all of the clothes to wash I couldn't find any socks? Weird huh?? Oh well, socks are pretty cheap. I still have to buy some picture frames for the boys room and I have to have Rob hang a shelf in Peytons room. Then I'll post some pictures of the finished products.

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh and made me tired reading it and I'm not even pregnant! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete