Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Crazy Week!!

So my work offered to get me a new computer since my old one was so slow and would always freeze up on me. So I thougth "great", new computers are nice. So we drove down to Draper to my work to trade computers. They told me it would take an hour or so to transfer all of my personal stuff over to the new computer. So we went over to IKEA and ate lunch, bought the boys bunkbeds, and tried to kill some time. After an hour I went back and the tech guy was at lunch. So another guy was working on it, but he told me that Randall still had to do something but he would be back soon. So we drove around and tried to kill some more time. Well, Randall calls me and tell me that he has to do more stuff and it won't be ready until Tuesday. Arghh!!! So my wonderful brother, Dustin, said he would pick it up Tuesday on his way home from work. That would be great..... except when he got there he couldn't find Randall, so another guy that works there gave him what he thought was my new computer. Randall calls me up 10 minutes later and says that he gave my brother the wrong one!!! Arghhh again!!!! Well, I didn't want to make my brother turn around and go get the new one so I had to drive down there this morning, in the pouring rain, and trade out the computers. It was a big mess!!! Thats been my crazy week, on top of that Bryans T-ball game got canceled for tonight. Rob traded shifts with someone so he could have today off and see his game. But now there won't be one!! Not that anyone really cares about my stressfull week, but its nice to vent!! Some good news is that we did get the boys bunkbeds and moved Tyler out of his crib and into a toddler bed with them. He gets so excited when he doesn't have to go to his crib. But last night he woke up at like 1:00 and was singing "old mcdonald", Bryan woke up and was getting so mad at him. He kept threating him to stop singing or he would have to go back to his crib. Tyler didn't care, he kept singing away! EIEIO!!!

2 comments:

  1. the part about brian gettin mad...oh that was funny. your work sounds about as bright as mine when it comes to that stuff. i was having a new computer loaded and it was such a joke...i was not working for at least a week because nobody knew what they were doing. ugghh this is one of those joys of working from home huh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I started reading this and felt really bad for you stressfull week. Then I ended up laughing at EIEIO. So many emotions in one little post!

    ReplyDelete