Friday, May 30, 2008

One Word

1. Where is your cell phone? bedroom
2. Your significant other? Rob
3. Your hair? colored
4. Your mother? Life-saver
5. Your father? ??
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? crazy
8. Your favorite drink? Dr. pepper
9. Your dream/goal? unpregnant
10. The room you're in? office
11. Your hobby? scrapbooking
12. Your fear? Rob-less
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? debtless
14. Where were you last night? Target
15. What you're not? skinny
16. Muffins? blueberry
17. One of your wish list items? money
18. Where you grew up? Layton
19. The last thing you did? Yardwork
20. What are you wearing? pjs
21. Your TV? Greys anatomy
22. Your pets? Dogs
23. Your computer? slow
24. Your life? great
25. Your mood? happy
26. Missing someone? Rob
27. Your car? van
28. Something you're not wearing? shoes
29. Favorite store? unknown
30. Your summer? HOT
31. Like someone? Rob
32. Your favorite color? Pink
33. When is the last time you laughed? today
34. Last time you cried? unknown

I tag: Tiffany, Stacey, and Teresa

3 comments:

  1. So, how did you change the font? I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your new background too. that is cute paper! For mine I put some links on the side, but mostly I just played around with it! Like in the HTML I kept changing numbers and stuff! I am sorry your boys got into your makeup I hope the pictures turned out! i am sure they did your boys are always so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was fun to read! Thanks for playing! I'm not exactly sure what you mean by saying that you aren't skinny....you can still be skinny and pregnant! I think you look so cute pregnant ( in your disneyland pics
    !)

    ReplyDelete