Friday, June 27, 2008

Day 5 without Daddy

Yeah, daddy just called and said that he is going to try and come home tonight!! The boys are having a sleepover with grandma and grandpa so we're going to go out to dinner and a movie maybe. He said that he is really stinky and needs to shave really bad. The worst part about Rob coming home from camping is the campfire smell he brings with him. It kindof makes me sick, I'm not sure if its because I'm pregnant or what. But I always make him undress downstairs and put all of his clothes in the washer immediatley. If he doesn't the smell lingers upstairs for days. We don't have any plans for today yet. I need to clean our house and the boys want to go swimming but thats about it. Its been a pretty fun week with just the boys and me but we miss Daddy and can't wait for him to come home!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like he is a great size..how big were your other kids?? I wish I was you and only had 44 days left, you must be getting so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoops..I meant to put that comment on the post above this. Pretend like it is up there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what is is about campfire smell, but you can't really smell it untill you get home, but then it gets EVERYWHERE! I don't blame you for your post-camping wash rule.

    ReplyDelete