Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Day 1 with Daddy gone

Bryan had his very last T-ball game yesterday. When he had his first game my mom wanted to take him out to dinner, anywhere he wanted to go. So he picked Taco Maker. Then after every single game that is where we had to go to dinner cause it was a tradition. So I'm kind of glad the games are over cause I was getting sick of Taco Maker. But Bryan wouldn't let us go anywhere else. After the game we went to my moms house to watch Bacholorette. The boys went outside to go "Strawberry Hunting" in my moms garden. They always come back with a ton of Strawberries. Well, we told them they had to wash them outside with the hose so they wouldn't get the house a mess. About ten minutes later we can hear them laughing really loud. So we go out there and they put the hose on top of the pool cover and made their very own slip-n-slide. It was so funny, they were even going down the slide on their bellies and gliding along the cover. Of course we had to take pictures cause it was so cute. We just didn't tell Grandpa to come out and watch, he probably wouldn't have been too happy thinking that the cover was going to break or something. But don't worry, they play on it all the time it can hold a couple thousand pounds without ripping I think. The cutest part was when Tyler finally got involved. The older boys taught him to do belly flops onto cover. So he would stand on the side and yell, "bewwy fwop" and then land on his belly into the water.





3 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! Your boys always look like they have so much fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome. That's something I would have totally loved to do when I was a kid. And who am I kidding. If I could get away with it now I would do it. Very creative of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's priceless! Isn't it funny the creative fun things boys find to do?

    ReplyDelete