Monday, June 23, 2008

Widow Week/Wipeout!

So some women just have a widows weekend when their husbands go hunting. Well, for me its a Widows ENTIRE Week. :( Rob has scout camp this week and since all of his assistants bailed on him at the last minute he has to be up there the entire week. I was so mad, at first he was going to come back on Wednesday but now not until Saturday. Luckily he has a job that understands that being Scoutmaster is not an easy job and they understood when he told them he had to go. Good thing is that my dad is going to be out of town until Thursday so I'm sure there will be a lot of shopping and hanging out with Grandma this week. Plus Rob went to the store this morning to get some last minute snacks and came back with Zelda for the Wii. That will definitely eat up a lot of our week. I've already played it like 4 hours I think. But I have to keep taking breaks cause it gives me a headache. At least we got to spend some time with him this weekend before he left. But we had a little bit of an accident with Tyler. He is normally a pro when it comes to going up and down stairs. But we were at my moms house on Friday night and he slipped when he was going down the deck stairs. He must have landed directly on his head cause he had a HUGE goose-egg on his forehead. He was so sad and his face looks so bad. Now it just kind of looks like road rash though. I tried to get a good picture today but whenever he sees the camera he "cheeses" so it was hard to get the side of his face. Hes feeling better now until I try to put medicine on it. He doesn't like that so much.



3 comments:

  1. How fun that you get to have a girls weekend with your mom, but I agree I hate when Eric is out of town. Good luck. Poor Tyler that looks so sad. Luke still hasn't figured stairs out yet. It's a good things we don't have any or he would look like that all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fun you get some time with your mom! I am sorry about the deck stairs it just breaks my heart when I hear of little kids falling down the stairs! He has got quite the battle scar! And he still looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch!!! I'm the camp director for our ward. In July I have to ditch Nathan for a week. (I wonder what he's gonna do?)

    ReplyDelete