Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Day 2 with Daddy gone

So today I took the boys to Beus Pond in Ogden with some ladies from my ward. They had a lot of fun. First we went to Carls Jr and got some lunch. Which was kindof a waste of money because Bryan and Colby didn't even eat any of theirs. They were two busy playing on the playground with their friends. At least me and Tyler enjoyed ours. Then we went down and fed the ducks. Well, at first it was more like feeding the fish because the ducks kept swimming away. But then we found some seagulls and they enjoyed Bryan and Colbys french fries from their happy meals. They had a lot of fun playing with their friends and just being outside. We stopped at Jakes Over the Top on the way home and got their favorite, Strawberry Shakes!! The cotton was so bad out there that the inside of my car was just cotton everywhere. And since I have allergies I didn't think that would be so good to stay there. So when we got home we cleaned our car and vacuumed it out. The boys had a lot of fun helping me and squirting me with the hose!!







Sorry about the pictures not being in a slideshow. I know that makes it easier to view them but my mom can't save them if they are in a slideshow and I like to print out my blog entries and use it as my journal, and I can't print out the slideshow pictures :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like tons of fun! That cotton it gets everywhere and it is so hard to get rid of! Cute new background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might be a dumb question, but how do you print you blog?

    ReplyDelete