Thursday, May 29, 2008

AHHHHHHH!!!!!




So this is what results when you leave a 4, 3, and 18 month alone while you work downstairs. TOTAL DISASTER!!! Colby got into my makeup and thought Tyler would look good in it. Well, he got a hold of some foundation that doesn't come off with just regular baby soap. I had to use some of my makeup remover to get it off. I was stressing a little bit cause we have pictures at Target in like 2 hours and it wasn't coming off. Its still not competely off but hopfully you won't see it in the pictures. I guess Colby wanted a baby sister too!?!

4 comments:

  1. Oh that would be such a nightmare, it seems like my kids always fall down and get hurt or something when we have pictures coming up. I hope you got it all off okay, it makes for funny pictures though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness..I was thinking what the heck is that, before I read what you wrote. What a nightmare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that ones going to make some fun memories. Be sure you show these pictures to their future girlfriends!!!

    ReplyDelete