Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Fun!

Rob had this whole weekend off, it was really fun. Saturday we spent most of the day working on our sprinkling system for our yard. We had a couple of problems but we thought we fixed everything. Then when we turned on the water we found more problems. So its still not fixed all the way but we're getting there. Later we went over to my parents house and swam. It was a little cold but the boys don't care. They would swim in the snow if we let them. Monday we went to my inlaws for Natalies birthday party. They had a lot of fun there, they love to play with their cousin, Kate. She is Tylers age and loves to play with the boys too!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you had so much fun at Disneyland! Its amazing what a difference a week can make in the weather! I am excited for Mitchell to start Baseball! It looks like so much fun! I am sorry about your sprinkler system, that is no fun! Hopefully you can get it all worked out! Its nice when that all gets done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate definitely loves your boys! It was fun to see you guys. Hope you get the sprinkler problem figured out. Let me know if you figure out the font thing too. I asked my friend, Becky, who knows tons more than I do, and she has a cute header thing. She said she made it in paint with digital scrapbooking embellishments and things. But I tried it and when I put the picture in it didn't fit and I don't know how to make it smaller. You could try that, maybe you'll have better luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stupid sprinkler systems..I swear we have something go wrong with ours every year. Sounds like you had a good weekend though, to bad our weather couldn't have been a bit nicer.

    ReplyDelete