Saturday, August 6, 2011

Bryans Baptism August 6, 2011

Today my big boy got baptized! We are so proud of you Bryan and you are such a great example to the rest of your brothers! Keep up the good work

Bryan and Dad!!
Great Grandma and Grandpa Smith
We gave Bryan his own set of scriptures, Grandma and Grandpa gave him a primary blanket, and Nana and Papa gave him all his scout stuff. Then he got a bunch of cards from family with tie tacks and money it them. 

Nana and Papa
Not the best picture of me...but oh well what do you do? What is my hair doing on Bryans head?
Great Grandpa and Grandma Gilgen with Uncle Robbie
Grandma and Grandpa...Peyton was sad that he wasn't getting his picture taken too. Hence his head somewhat in the picture. I tried to cut him out and that was the best I could do.
Papa and Grandpa were his "witnesses" I think he was wanting to be tall like them, so they picked him up. Not sure though?

No comments:

Post a Comment