Saturday, August 6, 2011

Boondocks Fun!!

Last week my moms work paid for everyone to have five hours of unlimited fun at Boondocks. Unfortunately only me and my mom made it down but we had such a blast. The time flew by!
Bryan loved that he could drive the go carts by himself!

Tyler and Grandma were in first place the whole time. Tyler was loving it, then some guy totally bumped into them so they wouldn't win and spun them around. Tyler says they won anyways!!
They loved doing the bumper boats, they even convinced me to go in there too. Then they totally ganged up on me and got me drenched. Oh the things moms do to make their kids happy.



Since it was free, they wanted to go on both miniature golf courses. Good thing I'm not a competitive person because they weren't playing right at all. Peyton pretty much picked up his ball and threw it in the hole every single time.




Peyton kept smiling weird all night long, I think he was acting like a dinosaur in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment