Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I love warm weather!!

I hope everyone had a great mothers day!! I know I did! Rob let me sleep in until 8:45 then I had breakfast waiting for me. Along with some very cute Mothers Day cards made by my boys. I was informed that Peyton ate his so I didn't get one from him. Rob got me a new Ipod shuffle so when we're swimming all summer we can listen to music too. I loved it!! Bryan gave me a great present too by singing the loudest during the primary sacrament song. He even knew the words to the whole song when all the other kids got really quiet because they forgot them. Colby was too nervous to go up, he said maybe when he's five he'll do it? That night we went to my moms house and had a BBQ. It was a great day!!
These are from Saturday, we had a BBQ that day too!!


Peyton had his very first Ice Cream Sandwich!! He loved it of course!!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great mothers day! And BBQ's really are the best! Alot less stress! That pool looks like alot of fun, I bet the boys are excited to get using it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good one. Always jealous of all the pool time you get! That is so cute about Colby and singing, Carson wouldn't go up either. He almost started to cry at the thought of it.

    ReplyDelete