Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Haircuts!!

So I thought that giving yourself a haircut was only a girl thing? Don't ask me why? Because the more I tell this story the more I hear that boys do it too. Well, the other day (probably about 30 mintues before I had to leave to take the boys to school) I go in out laundry room and find Bryan and Colby cutting their own hair!! I was pretty mad but not as mad as I would be if it was a little girls hair I guess. At that point I had about 25 minutes to hurry and buzz their hair so they didn't look funny at school. Bryan was so upset that I had to buzz it. He was afraid the kids at school would laugh at him. They didn't of course and now its just another funny story to tell them when they get older. And of course we had to buzz Tylers too so he didn't look funny with long hair. We cut Peytons also but not as short.
I also had to add this picture cause I thought it was cute! This is Bryan and Colbys new "hideout". They just like it because Tyler and Peyton can't reach them. And yes, it is on top of our washer. They like to climb through the window that goes into our kitchen. Weird layout, I know but the laundry room was an extention and they never took the window out.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes, I too thought that was only a girl thing, I guess that is one more thing I will have to watch out for. I love their haircuts though, it's perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete