Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yeah Scrapbooking Expo!!

I just had to do a quick post about how EXCITED I am for the expo this Friday. Those of you who have never been to it are truly missing out. Its at the South Towne Expo Center in Murray (i think) and it is a blast. Me and my friend Camie go every single time. And scrapbook all day long. I think our husbands look forward to it as much as we do. They get babysitters for the kids and they hang out all day long and play Frisbee golf and play Nintendo. Then that night they go to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Not mine favorite restaurant so Rob doesn't get to go there very often. Thanks again mom for watching the boys!!! So if anyone wants to join us you're more then welcomed!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm not sure if I'm going to go this time afterall. I probably still could, but there is just so much going on right now. I haven't decided for sure because I could definitely use the break and the time to catch up on scrapbooking! But for now don't plan on me, and I'll call you if I decide to come. Next time I will be there though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can try but Im going to be in the VIP section which is all roped off and kind of away from the other tables. and we get to be in the audience of good things utah and not sure what time we have to take our seats. But I will see what I can do. I cant wait either except I need a little bit more time to get all my page kits ready ... AHH working two jobs right now is not fun!! Hope I get to see ya though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like fun! But I have yet to get into scrapbooking, I am trying! I would love to see some of the work you did!

    ReplyDelete