Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Treehouse/pumpkin painting

I took the boys to the treehouse museum yesterday for their halloween party. The boys had such a fun time. It was a little hard for me though, they don't allow strollers in there so I had to carry Peyton everywhere. Then Tyler got tired at the end so he was really onry. They did story telling and made a fuzzy spider. Although I was informed that I made theirs look more like an ant then a spider. But they liked it anyways. Bryans and Colbys favorite part was the knights and castle, and Tylers was of course the candy they got.


And then last night we went to my parents house to paint their pumpkins. We decided to let them paint them this year because whenever we carve them they can't really help. So its me and Rob carving them, them watching for about 5 minutes and then getting bored and doing something else until we're done carving them. I'm glad to say that they enjoyed the painting A LOT more. They had so much fun. Tyler kept getting so excited and making everyone look at his and see what a good job he was doing. Then we got them in their costumes and took pictures with all the cousins. On a side note: Congrats to Maddy and Dustin, they told us last night that they are pregnant again!!

Brooklyn was more excited to paint her hands then her pumpkin.


He didn't paint any pumpkins of course, but he's just so cute I couldn't not take a picture of him.
Cute Bronco Cheerleader!!

Mia makes such a cute Tinkerbell don't you think!!


1 comment:

  1. I totally forgot about the Treehouse thing! We were going to come up! Oh well, I love the pictures, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete