Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Carnival

Last night was our wards Halloween carnival. I am so bummed because I forgot my camera. And since Rob had to be there early to help set up, I decided to walk there with the boys and the stroller. Well, I didn't realize I forgot to grab the camera until after we already got there, and I didn't want to walk back or haul all the kids into Robs truck. So sorry, no pictures. But the boys had a blast, everyone loved their costumes. They had all sorts of games and fun things for the kids to do. Bryans favorite was the bowling, Colbys was probably the cupcake walk. And Tyler just liked being able to wander where ever the most craziness stuff was going on. I lost him a couple of times but I always knew where to look because there would be tons of kids running around and being crazy and he loved being right in the middle of it. My girls from my primary class were great, they kept an eye on him and would always bring him back to me when we realized he was lost. The funniest part (which I was totally bummed about no camera) was all three boys trying to get a powder donut off of a string, on their knees and they couldn't use their hands. It was hilarious!! They almost had it but after a couple of minutes of trying, and kids behind them waiting their turn, I told them they could use their hands. Their faces were totally white from all of the powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment