Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend update

My grandma and grandpa gave us their camper a couple of weeks ago. So ever since then the boys have been bugging us to take them camping. Well, we decided to take them to pineview last Thursday night. They had so much fun!! They were most excited to just sleep in the camper so they kept asking if it was bedtime. We wouldn't let them go to bed until it was dark at least, so about 2 mintues after the sun started going down they were asking us again. I think they went to bed at like 9:00. Big partiers huh? Then on Friday I went to the scrapbook expo with my friend Camie. It was great!! I ended up doing 40 pages. I think thats a record for me. Here's a couple of pictures of the camping trip.











5 comments:

  1. Those pictures are really cute! Your boys are just so fun. I can't believe you did 40 pages! I'm so inspired! I did 4. I need to figure out how to get organized, I think, cause I spend half my time just trying to decide what I want to do. It was fun hanging out with you though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to go to the scrapbook expo, that would be like a dream to do 40 pages in one setting, you lucky girl. Maybe next time, I will make it. Cute pictures of your weekend, what a fun trip camping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 40 pages holy cow. thats got to be a record. i didnt end up going to the expo but i did scrapbook. your camping trip looked fun. we kept saying we were going camping but never ended up going. maybe next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That makes me laugh about how early they went to bed..so cute, if only kids could do that every night. You look so cute in that picture with Peyton, you are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much fun! We told Mitchell on Sunday that on Friday we would go camping, and he hasn't stopped asking about it everyday! Looks like you guys had a great time!
    I am amazed you got that many scrapbook pages done in one setting, I haven't done that many in my life time, but I keep saying I am going to get started!

    ReplyDelete