Thursday, September 18, 2008

Potty update

So an update on the potty training. . . Bryan lost interest in helping Tyler about 10 minutes after following him around everywhere asking him if he has to go potty. The bad thing is that it made me realize that Tyler could totally be potty trained if I just put some effort into it. So I feel bad just telling him, "sorry you're not old enough go get a diaper" So I am trying really hard to get him potty trained myself. He loves stickers so we're doing the sticker as a reward thing. He goes in the potty about 1/2 the time probably. The other half I won't mention, I'll just say that we're definitely going to have to get our carpets cleaned! We're going camping tonight so we'll see how that goes, I can't just let him run around naked like he does at home. We might have to cheat and put a diaper on him. And can I just mention as a side note that I am SO excited for tomorrow, its the scrapbook expo down in salt lake. Me, my friend Camie and my sister-in-law go every time and stay all day long just to scrapbook without kids, I'm WAY excited!!!

2 comments:

  1. Melanie! I'm so glad to get a peek at your blog. I hope you don't mind, I asked Marva to forward it to me :) Your family is too cute...those boys are adorable. Will you give your mom a big hug from me? I miss both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I hated the potty training thing, but I am so glad it is done! He'll get it eventually! That is funny Bryan gave up after 10 minutes!

    ReplyDelete