Monday, September 8, 2008

Peytons Blessing Day!!




We blessed Peyton yesterday, it was so special! Rob did a fantastic job. I am so grateful for him and the wonderful husband and father he is. We had so much support from our family and friends. It couldn't have gone any better. My mom made Peytons outfit, she did it about a week ago. And when we tried it on him it was a REALLY tight fit. It was kindof funny cause she has made all of my boys outfits with the same pattern and they all fit fine. I guess he's just growing faster then they did. It was okay though, we just buttoned the top button and then changed him as soon as he got home. Thanks again for making it mom!!! Afterwards we had a luncheon at our house with everyone. And then Robs family stayed and watched football. I'm not a big football fan so that wasn't the funnest for me, but it was fun hanging out with everyone. And the boys love hanging out with their cousin Kate.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad it went so great. He looks so cute, and sweet. What a special day and I am so glad you got to spend it with family. I am so impressed your mom made all of their outfits, I wish I was so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so darn cute! I can't believe he is already that old! I love the picture of all the boys on the couch! SO fun! I love the blessing day, there is just something special about a dad giving the blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I told you how cute he is? And you can't tell that that darling outfit is too small. What a fun day!

    ReplyDelete