Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn is Great!!

For those who haven't read it yet, I won't spoil anything. I'll just say that it was really good. It starts out kindof wierd but the ending was really good. Thanks again to my mom who watched my boys on Saturday so I could stay home and read it. If it wasn't for Peyton giving me breaks every couple of hours I probably would have read it all night long and not realized it. I can't wait to read it again, I'm sure I missed a lot of things cause I read it so fast!

4 comments:

  1. You are funny! I can't believe you got it all read! I am waiting for my sister in-law..or sister to finish so I can borrow it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats too funny. i read the first one. and had the hardest time finishing the second. i dont have a long enough attetion span to read anymore i guess BUT i do like to listen to books on tape while i work. for some reason i can pay attention like that. SO im listing to the second and third one soon. i liked the first one. but honestly BELLA bugs me ...shes a tad whiney sometimes. i think that might have been why it was so hard to read new moon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been waiting for Jenny to get done, so I can read her copy. She liked it too, I have heard a few people say they don't know what to think. Oh well, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's funny. I'd say the opposite. I liked the beginning, but then got bored and thought the ending was really anti-climatic!

    ReplyDelete