Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day 3 with Daddy gone

I got on a decorating kick today so I've been dragging the boys all around town looking for things for their bedroom and also Peytons nursery. They've been really good though. I got them out early enough where they weren't onry because they were tired. Then came home and put it all together. I still haven't found what I went out looking for though. I'm looking for a vintage type picture of sports for their bedroom. But I couldn't find anything. I found a couple of Babe Ruth ones but I just want like different sports balls all together or something like that. I was going to take them to Target and just get their picture taken with sports stuff but then I remembered Tylers face isn't so picture friendly right now. So if I can't find what I'm looking for I'll have to wait until it gets better. We're babysitting my niece Brooklyn right now and the boys love it. They are trying to get her to play with swords but she's not really into them. She's a couple months younger then Tyler but Tyler thinks he's WAY bigger and is bossing her around and trying to give her hugs all the time. It's pretty cute!!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are doing a lot of fun things to keep busy. I can't imagine dragging three boys around two is hard enough. You are very ambitous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even get myself to go "decoration shopping" without kids! I'm very impressed. Don't forget to show pictures of what the finished product looks like.

    ReplyDelete