Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Good News Wednesday!

5 DAYS TILL DISNEYLAND!!! That is definitely good news for us. Tyler and Colby both took a nap today at the same time. So I told Bryan that he had to sit in my bed and watch Lion King until it was over. And he did, so I got a nap too. I love it when that happens although it is few and far between. This morning I got in an organizing mood. I organized Tylers closet, changed out all the boys' winter clothes for summer clothes and even organized a couple of kitchen drawers. So its been a pretty productive day. And of course the best news of the day. . . . tv dinner night!! No dishes or cooking for Mommy, Yeah!!!

7 comments:

  1. Have fun we are going in Jan Im so excited!!! WOW four boys that is so exciting you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is Jessica (Wach) by the way I saw your name and thought I would say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie this is Jenny Smith I found your blog off Teri's. Wow four boys that must be so fun. They will be the best of friends growing up. Have fun in Disneyland and I love your idea of tv dinner night. I may need to start that up myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, we definitely need to come play more often. Maybe we can meet in the middle one day. Or start another playgroup. I have a friend in Ogden who might come if we did that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to go to Disneyland I bet your boys will absolutely love it! I would definitely say you had a productive day. It is so nice to clean and see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  6. are you nesting !!!! i hate that phrase....when you are pregnant you just need things to play out how you think they should... right???

    ReplyDelete
  7. That does sound like a nice day..any day you can squeeze in a nap is a good one! That park you mentioned sounds like lots of fun, we will have to give it a try. Thanks for the suggestion!!

    ReplyDelete