Thursday, May 8, 2008

Calling all moms. . . . .

Okay moms with toddlers, I need some help. I've started to pack for Disneyland and I am struggling on what to bring for Tyler (17 months) on the airplane. Bryan will just play DS the whole time with Rob, Colby will probably color and look at books. But I'm not sure what to bring for Tyler. Its kindof late in the afternoon when we leave (4:00) so its too late for him to sleep. I thought about bringing his favorite food, marshmellows, but he'd probably eat the whole bag and then look like the stay puffed marshmellow boy when we landed. So if anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh good luck that is most definitely the worst flying age. Between flying back and forth between Kentucky and Utah close to 20 or so times, the worst flights have been when one of my kids is one. Which has pretty much been every time. Snacks are a good idea sometimes a new exciting toy helps. Sorry I don't have many suggestions I need some myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with that... Let me know what works. I'm taking notes from all you moms out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats tough..I have taken new coloring books and crayons and thats seems to keep Carson entertained for awhile. He is always wanting to stand on the tray in front of us, or slam the window thing up and down. You know everything you are not supposed to do. Hopefully your flight is not to long, we have been on a 3 1/2 hour one, and that was a killer. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a tough one. I haven't taken Hunter on an airplane yet so I don't have very much advice. Maybe you could buy a new toy that he's never played with? Good Luck! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also for my blog! I found some instructions! I could get them for you if you want! It was kinda difficult at first, but I think I am kinda getting the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Melanie (this is Tiffany 'Schryver' from high school). Its been awhile, but I just have to tell you hello and your family is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete