Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Crazy Life!

I just wanted to do a quick post and express how grateful I am for my family. Yesterday was "one of those days", moms you all know what I'm talking about. The kids are constantly fighting or crying about something. Your house seems to be a disaster all day long, no matter much you are trying to pick up. Which is rather hard for me right now considering I can barley even put on my own socks. But then this morning they are all cute and sweet. And come and snuggle me when they wake up. It makes me forget all the craziness that went on yesterday. And then theres Tyler with his random hugs he loves to give everyone. Those are the best!! I'm sure later on it will get crazy again but right now I'll hang on to the peace and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment