Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Good News Wednesday!

Lets see, not much has been happening this week. Rob has been golfing twice so he's pretty excited about that. Bryan is all about his new country he learned yesterday in preschool. It was Japan and they gave him some chopsticks. So now he wants to eat them with everything. He had fish sticks last night for dinner and he had to use them for that. Then he also made me make him some noodles cause that's what they are supposed to be used for?? Colby has added a new character to his wardrobe. HEMAN!! I'm sure its pretty close to what Rob looked like when he was little. He was a big Heman fan too. If you look at the pictures below he is riding "battlecat". Thats Hemans pet tiger I think. Tyler has learned how to go down the stairs by himself. So now he thinks he needs to practice all the time. He'll just go up and down bringing me different stuff whenever I'm working. Last night was tv dinner night so I didn't have to cook or clean the dishes up after. That is definitely good news for me!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! I think Battlecat is the one Rob made Dan be when they played. I can't remember though. I love the new background!

    ReplyDelete