Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Good News Wednesday!

I thought I would start doing a good news Wednesday every week. Just something little about each of us that has happened the past week. We'll see how it goes? Rob is really liking his new job in Salt Lake. He recently found out that he can ride the new frontrunner to and from work. And that the church will pay for most of it. He only has to pay $12 a month. So it will save us a ton of money on gas each month!!! Bryan is extra excited about school each day because they are learing about different countries. Each day after school he trys to get us to guess what country he learned about by what food they eat. Yesterday it was cheese. And that was the only hint he would give me. I didn't guess very well so he finally had to tell me it was Holland. He's favorite so far is probably Brazil for their Chocolate Milk and Cookies or New Zealand for their Kiwi. Colby is still Colby! Theres not much to say that doesn't end in craziness. That is his whole life, trying to be crazy and trying to teach Tyler how to be crazy as well. I took him to the scrapbook store with me yesterday and he was so good I told him he could pick out a treat. I thought he would pick out some candy but he wanted his very own Peter Pan stickers that he could play with. He put them on his own scrapbook paper and tells everyone that is his very own scrapbook! Tyler is getting another tooth on the bottom. He hasn't been very onry either so thats really good. He is finally off the bottle as well. I really like that cause he can't dump milk on his head anymore. And as for me. . . I'm just really excited for Friday for the Scrapbook Expo. I get to hang out with my friends and scrapbook. What else could be better? Plus I don't have to clean, cook or play "Wendy". That will be a good break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment