Saturday, April 19, 2008

FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

We had so much fun yesterday at the Scrapbook Expo! We got there at about 10:30 and didn't end up leaving until 9:30 that night. I didn't think we would stay that long but it was a lot of fun. I didn't really shop that much but I got a lot of scrabooking done. 35 pages was my grand total!! Plus me and Tiffany went to a class and made a wall hanging that you put pictures on. It was really cute. Thanks Camie and Tiffany for coming with me, it was a blast!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me tag along! I can't believe you got 35 pages done!!!!!!! That is unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW 35 pages. i got a grand total of TWO done. well two and a half. but i had so much fun. spent more then i planned but got alot of stuff for what i spent. plus i did the vip class. im glad you had fun...was that the first year you went?

    ReplyDelete