Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

 I didn't get very pictures because they were so wound up ready to go trick or treating that they were driving me crazy!! So lets just say we're lucky I got what I did :)  We actually went to Grandma and Grandpas Truck or Treat before going to Nana and Papas to go to the houses.
Cutest Monster I've ever seen!!
Tyler is Rykers favorite person right now, anything that he does Ryker just laughs and laughs, even if its hanging him upside down or blowing bubbles right in his face so hes covered in spit. It doesn't matter, he loves it, if its Tyler.

Bryan the Werewolf
Colby as Thor
Tyler is Captain America
And Peyton is Bubblebee, he keeps running around trying to sting people, it was cute so I didn't correct him that this bee doesn't actually sting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment