Saturday, July 9, 2011

Camping in the backyard


My sister in law, Maddy, had this great idea to have a camp out in the backyard of my parents house with all the cousins. They had the time of their lives!!!

The entire week my boys were so excited to sleep in the tents at grandma and grandpas, and I heard all the girls were the same way!

 They started the night by playing with chalk and bubbles while everyone else set up the tents. Grandma even bought some glow in the dark chalk, but it didn't work as well as we were hoping.

So cute!!!


Ryker was loving it, he was getting spoiled by his Aunt Suzanne the whole time so he got held a lot!
Brooklyn LOVES dressing up like a princess whenever she is at Grandmas.
She was babysitting Ryker in her tent :)
I didn't realize the tent flap was closed but after this picture they wouldn't let me take anymore, so this was the best one I got.

We even brought out a projection TV so we could watch a movie when it got dark, we watched Nanny McPhee.
The boys loved swimming in the dark!
They didn't even care that they got rained on, they had a blast and I'm sure it will be a summer tradition from now on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment