Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Final day at Disneyland!

We decided to go back to Mickeys Surfs Up breakfast on the last day. The boys ate so good there and it was dry inside.






It wasn't so dry outside as you can tell from everyone wearing ponchos. But the lines were AWESOME!! I think we rode Pirates like 3 times in a row and walked right in every time. It was great!!
 Nice hat daddy!!  I think I was wearing one too but I didn't let anyone get my picture :)

The rain didn't slow us down much, it was nice that we could walk onto most of the rides. It made the boys not complain so much!



 The boys found some more characters to meet inside while waiting for Colby to do Tower of Terror...again!!

Poor kids, look how wet their pants are. They were such troopers though, hardly whined at all!!
Yeah!! No more rain!! Before we ran back to the hotel to change them, they had to go on Grizzly River Run a couple more times. Might as well since they were already wet!
Ended our trip on a great note. Sure they were whiny, tired and worn out, but I hope they had a great time. I know I did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment