Friday, December 31, 2010

Zoo Lights

Papa and Nana took us to see the Zoo Lights this year. It was our first year going and I have to be honest...I was expecting a little more. I thought we would get to see all the animals and Christmas lights. But thats not how it was. There was plenty of Christmas lights, but no animals. The only one that we really saw and was extremely active was the tiger. Peyton loved it of course and wanted to stay there the whole time. There was a lot of "animal" lights everywhere, but the real animals were either too dark to see or they put them inside somewhere. Oh well, the boys had fun at least.





This is Colby pretending to be a gorilla if you can't tell...
I just noticed what that sign said as I was looking at these pictures. Whoops, I guess we were breaking the rules...

No comments:

Post a Comment