Sunday, December 12, 2010

Welcome to the Family

I would like to welcome the newest additions to our CRAZY family...
                                                               Chimchar the monkey..
                                                        Luke Skywalker the blue bear...
                                                                  Puppy the ... puppy!
                                                                   And Harry the owl...
We did our annual Christmas tradition that the boys look forward to all year long, going to Gateway and making a Build-a-bear! Every year we ask ourselves why we do this. It takes them forever to pick out which animal they want, even longer for all of them to help the lady stuff it. The whole time a huge line is forming behind us, then they have to wash it. Then the worst part...picking out outfits for the animals to wear. Thats probably why this is the only picture I got while we were actually there. But we figured it out eventually.And its always worth it in the end when they love them so much and have to make them beds at home and show them all their other animals.


I have to brag a little bit about my savings this time...
Last week I got a coupon for a free animal, well, we weren't going until the next week so I went anyways and made the new baby an animal. While I was checking out I had the opportunity to buy a $10 gift card for $5. Great!! I knew we were going the next week so I asked how many I could buy, I ended up getting $40 worth. Then since I "like" them on facebook they put out a coupon too. Text a certain number and get $10 off your bear. I made Rob do it too. Then I had found two different coupons for $10 off as well. So I ended up spending $65 for 4 animals plus all the clothes they picked out. I think I saved like $80 between all the coupons and discounted giftcards I had. Pretty proud of myself!!

1 comment:

  1. All that savings it worth going right there, I just love stuff like that!

    Have fun on your trip to Disneyland, that is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete