Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Tyler!!!

Wow!! I can't believe my Tyler is already four years old, how time flies. This is actually his 2nd birthday party. We had an earlier one with Nana and Papa. They bought him a TON of play dough and play dough toys. He loved it of course.
 Me and Rob bought him his very own DS this year. He was really excited that he didn't have to beg his older brothers to let him play with theirs anymore. Earlier today Grandma and Grandpa took him out for his special birthday lunch and took him shopping for his presents. They went to Five Guys burgers and then went to the store and bought his very own Super Mario Bros DS game.
 Aunt Maddy, Uncle Dustin, Mia and Ava bought him more play dough, he really likes play dough right now!
 Colby gave him a Whoppie Cushion... Daddy gave him a BIG jar of cherries, and Bryan gave him a dart gun. Not sure why I didn't get pictures of those, sorry!





Some of Tylers favorite things to do right now are play Wii and DS. He is getting really good too. He's just as good as his older brothers. He also loves playing play dough with Peyton when his older brothers are at school. He is such a good big brother and can't wait to have another little brother to show all his tricks too! One of my favorite things about Tyler is when he gets the giggles. He will just start giggling for no reason and won't stop for like 5 minutes. Its so cute!! We love you Tyler!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great birthday! You are such a good mom, for letting him have so much play dough, but I am sure he loves it! Seriously the cutest boys ever! Sorry if you get two comments from my, I did one, but I don't think I typed the verification, ...anyways!

    ReplyDelete