Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cherry Hill Camping

We always go camping at Cherry Hill every summer. This summer we were a little later, but still had just as much fun!


Peyton took this picture of me. . . if I'd have know he was going to actually point it at my face I probably would have tried to smile cuter!










LOVE MY BOYS!!!
They met some other boys and got a football game started. You could tell that the other boys were raised good, they kept making sure that everyone scored a touchdown, even Tyler and Peyton. Most boys that are older are only concerned about winning. But they made sure everyone was having fun. I hope my boys are just like them when they are older.



I kept wondering why Peyton was insisting on dragging his camping chair to our car, then I found out! I couldn't believe it. Where would he get an idea like that? He thought he was so funny.





Great times, great traditions!

No comments:

Post a Comment