Friday, April 16, 2010

# 19 oN Our SUmMer lISt

We thought we'd get a headstart on our summer list so we took the boys to fly their kites today. The wind wasn't as strong as I thought it was when I got the idea. But the boys still had fun. Future note: The cheap kites flew A LOT better then the more expensive ones!
Peyton liked thinking he was flying a kite too!


He's such a cheesier!
Normally Colby does a lot better at dressing himself. He doesn't match at all today. I guess I should have paid more attention when we left the house.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are back and have been having so much fun! I want to take my girls to Disneyland soooo bad!! Just trying to convince Mike. We might have to steal some of your fun summer ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun, good to know about the cheap kites!

    ReplyDelete