Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Blogging more!!

Sorry everyone, I don't know what has come over me in the last couple of months. . . I have really been bad when it comes to blogging and I promise to get better. Not much has been going on with our family. The boys just keep getting bigger and bigger. We recently bought a new set of bunk beds so now all four boys are in the same room. Its really nice, cause now we have an office/scrapbook/weight room for me and Rob. Peyton loves his new bed, and gets so excited that he gets to sleep with his brothers. Only a couple of nights has he gotten out of control and climbed in bed with Tyler trying to play. Tyler gets so mad, especialy since he trys to steal his buzz pillow. Its so nice to have a table deticated only for scrapbooking. I can come and go as I want and don't have to worry about putting it away. I've gotten almost caught up on all the boys books. Bryan has his first loose tooth as well, he is so excited to get a golden dollar? I'm not sure where that came from but thats what he thinks he's getting so I'll just go with it. I'll post some pictures after it acutally falls out.

It kindof looks like military bunks huh?!?

We also bought a new computer screen that can have either tv or the computer going, its so nice not having to have two tvs, one for cable and one for computer, I can just switch back and forth. Maybe thats not a new thing, but its new to me and I think its pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment